organic wine week events 2020
- Organic Wine Week and a MANA Wine Fest!Sat, Sep 26Rock Ferry WinesSep 26, 2020, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM GMT+12Rock Ferry Wines, 80 Hammerichs Road, Rapaura, Blenheim 7272, New ZealandOrganic Wine Week and the Spring Equinox is quickly approaching later this month. Going forward with the new normal, we have decided to change this year’s spring celebratory event to include our fellow partners in MANA creating a MANA Wine Festival!
- Fine Wine Delivery Online Organic TastingsThu, Sep 24Fine Wine DeliverySep 24, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+12Fine Wine DeliveryWe have four fantastic offers on prestigious organic wines from Rippon, Dog Point, Millton and Te Whare Ra. When you purchase any of these offers you’ll automatically receive an invite to attend an EXCLUSIVE online tasting. Today's tasting is with Te Whare Ra.
- Organic Wine Week at glass restaurantThu, Sep 24glass Bar & RestaurantSep 24, 2020, 5:00 PM GMT+12glass Bar & Restaurant, Te Aro, Wellington 6011, New ZealandThis Thursday sees the return of Meet your Maker with Jack Weaver of Churton Vineyards and Natural State. Jack will be taking over the glass pour list for the evening and matching with stunning revolving plates and snacking dishes. Book online or walk in.
- Fine Wine Delivery Online Organic TastingsWed, Sep 23Fine Wine Delivery
- Regional Wines In-Store TastingWed, Sep 23Regional Wines
- Fine Wine Delivery Online Organic TastingsTue, Sep 22Fine Wine DeliverySep 22, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+12Fine Wine DeliveryWe have 4 fantastic offers on prestigious organic wines from Rippon, Dog Point, Millton and Te Whare Ra. When you purchase any of these offers you’ll automatically receive an invite to attend an EXCLUSIVE online tasting. Today's tasting is with Nick Mills at Rippon.
- Jamie Goode's Organic Wine Week IGTV SeriesTue, Sep 22@drjamiegoode
- Virtual Tasting Loveblock Organic WinesMon, Sep 21Glengarry and Loveblock tasting
- 100% Organic 'Wine by the Glass' Menu @ ScotchMon, Sep 21Scotch Wine Bar & Wine Shop
- Arden | NelsonMon, Sep 21Arden Bar & Kitchen
- Fine Wine Delivery Online Organic Tastings | Millton Vineyard & WineryMon, Sep 21Fine Wine DeliverySep 21, 2020, 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM GMT+12Fine Wine DeliveryJoin Fine Wine Delivery in celebrating OWW! We have 4 fantastic offers on prestigious organic wines from Rippon, Dog Point, Millton and Te Whare Ra. When you purchase any of these offers you’ll automatically receive an invite to attend an EXCLUSIVE online tasting. Today's tasting is with Millton.
- Organic Wines by the Glass at Noble Rot | WellingtonMon, Sep 21Noble Rot Wine Bar
- Sherwood Queenstown Wine FestivalSun, Sep 20Sherwood QueenstownSep 20, 2020, 12:30 PM – 4:30 PMSherwood Queenstown, 554 Frankton Road, Queenstown 9300, New ZealandTo kick off Organic Wine Week, Sherwood Queenstown is hosting a Wine Festival. The format is simple, people will pay just $10 entry fee which will give them a wine glass and access to the winery stalls and there will be a wood fired BBQ outside, serving delicious food.
- Get Dirty 2.0 | NZ Organic Wine TastingWed, Sep 18NZ Cellar | POP BrixtonSep 18, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM GMT+1NZ Cellar | POP Brixton, 49 Brixton Station Rd, Brixton, London J4Y 0B5, UKJoin us as we unearth an amazing selection of Organic wines from a group of New Zealand's most heralded organic wine producers. Get up close and personal, get their dirty secrets on how organic practises unfold in their vineyards.
- Organic UK 'walk-around' tastingWed, Sep 18New Zealand Winegrowers | London
- Tall Tales, Empty Bottles w/ Rippon & Te Whare RaWed, Sep 18Arbour Restaurant
- Wine WednesdayWed, Sep 18Regional WinesSep 18, 2019, 12:00 PM – 7:00 PMRegional Wines, 15 Ellice St, Mount Victoria, Wellington 6011, New ZealandOrganic wine is more than a great sounding idea - it’s a growing movement worldwide and here at Regional Wines & Spirits we are celebrating New Zealand’s second ever Organic Wine Week with two instore tastings
September 20 - 26, 2021
Over the last two years, Organic Wine Week has exceeded our expectations! Social media has been abuzz with restaurants, retailers and consumers alike all joining the celebration.
It's now an annual fixture and the dates for 2021 are:
20 - 26 September
The objectives are simple: to increase awareness of organic wine, to educate customers on why consuming organic is both good for them and for the land, and to support organic producers to ensure a healthy future world for us all.